Hello Canon Users,
As we have seen many People Fail to understand The Process of Canon Setup & Over the Time they Have Made Tiny Mistakes that has Caused Trouble to their Printer Machine. Today At This Guide We Would Like to Wipeout Space for mistakes So One Can Have a Proper Understand Of Canon Configuration.
Settings Up a New Pixma Or Any Other Model Of Canon Printer Can be Bit Tricky, Given the Devices Involved You Need to Have The Exact Idea On When & How to Perform Steps. First Let us Introduce You to the Process-
- Prepare Your Desktop Or Laptop For Setup
- Download the Canon Driver & Installation
- Find the Wireless Settings Of your Home Router Such as Network Name, Password Etc.
- Configure & Setup Printer Settings According to Needs.
These Four Key elements are Crucial for Canon Installation So Let us Guide You On How you Could Perform all these Steps-
Prepare Desktop Or Laptop For Setup –
We Recommend Removing any Software they May Block Or Conflict with Canon Drivers such as an Older version of Canon Driver Or Wrong Version of software. Adjust your Firewall Settings & Make sure you have the admin Rights of your Laptop or desktop to install a Software. unbox the Printer & Get it Installation Ready as Instructed by Manual in Box.
Download the Canon Driver & Installation-
to Download the Canon Driver Please Visit Canon.com/ijsetup & Type the Model Number of your Product. Select Your Product & Download the Driver Based on your Computer architecture.
- Open Your Favorite Browser (Use Google Chrome If Possible )
- Type www.canon.com/ijsetup in address Bar and Press Enter.
- Find the Search Box to Input Your Printer Model Number & Select your Product
- Download the Canon Driver With The Correct Version for Example for 64Bit Computer Or 32 Bit Computer they have Different Version of Driver.
- Extract the Setup & Install to By On-screen instruction
After Installation You would want it to Be Connected With Wireless Router So Here How you do it-
Canon Printer Wireless Setup –
First, You Must Know the SSID (Network Name) & Password for your Canon Printer.if you can’t Find the Information Just Use the default Router IP to Login wireless Router & Retrieve the Information.
Go to Printer Wireless settings & search for Available Networks. Select Your Printer & Type the Wireless Password. Once you Have Connected Your Printer to the Wireless Print a Test Page to Verify the successful installation.
if You See Any Problem Causing Error Or Unsuccessful installation Please Uninstall the Driver & Repeat the same Process carefully.
We Recommend Contacting Canon Printer Support if you still Need Help Or Question Related to Canon Software Or www.canon.com/setup.
we Hope this Information has helped you Install Canon Printer. Comment Below & Let us Know Your Feedback Or Another Question Related to Canon.