At the point when Canon printers are not working appropriately or showing any issue, it should be remedied convenient to keep away from a major issue that can influence the activity of the end-clients. Canon Technical Support service is accommodating every single Canon printer model.
For any problematic situation, Canon Technical Support is accessible for any issue. We have a team of professionals who are all around experienced and having a very long time of involvement to deal with all issues with your Canon Printer. Generally, we see issues like Printer not working, holding paper more than the standard or printer spooling, printer arrangement issue; printer indicates disconnected, and so on.
On the off chance that you need to get help with your Canon printer issue by telephone, simply call us on Canon Technical Support toll-free phone number +1-844-307-1814.
You can call Canon Technical Support for :
- Connectivity and wireless support
- Mobile and cloud printing assistance
- Setting up a connection with other devices
- Slow printing assistance
- Improve print quality
- Cartridges and ink set up
- Support for paper jam
- Support for spooler issues
- Resolution for printer error codes
Some common error codes and their solution:
- Canon Printer Error Codes B200
This error code is shown because of ink cartridge error which shows up while the chip on the ink cartridge is not able to read the information accurately or potentially the chip is faulty.
To settle it, ensure that the contacts on the cartridge are very much cleaned.
- Canon Printer Error Codes 306
Among different normal types of Canon Printer error codes, another is error 306 which is shown while you are trying to endeavour a printing procedure from the Canon Printer by means of Mac
- Tap on “Apple icon” which can be discovered situated at the top left side of the screen.
- Hit on “System Preferences’.
- Tap on” Print and Fax” symbol.
- If you find that the padlock in the base left is locked then, click to enter your secret key and hit the “OK” button.
- Next, clients are encouraged to evacuate the printer and after that, tap on the “+ ‘ sign to include it again while leaving these alternatives on default mode
- Canon Printer Error Codes Error 5100
This is an error which happens because of damaged issues in the carriage encoder flag. To determine this error, play out all the following guidelines given beneath:
- Check for any sort of obstructions prompting the carriage’s movement.
- Reseat the ink in the next stage.
- Next, you are asked to reset the ink absorber deliberately.
- Canon Printer Error Codes Error 5200
It is because of the print head overheating issue.
To determine the issue, turn down the printer to let it cool off first and turn it on once more.
- Canon Printer Error Codes Error 5700
This is an issue with sheet feeder area.
To settle it, it is prompted for clients to replace the sheet feeder. Substitution is vital as gears in the printer or even in the sensor have turned out to be flawed and needs to settle quickly.
- Canon Printer Error Codes Error 6A00
The 6A00 error happens because of the complete jam of cartridge
- Turn off the printer first
- Hold down all the underneath given buttons for no less than 10 seconds:
- black photocopy button
- Red cancel button
- On/Off Button
- At that point deliberately release the On/Off button of the printer.
- After turning on the printer, release every single other button carefully.
- Canon Printer Error Codes Error 6C10
it’s an issue with the “Resetting of the waste ink absorber’ of a Canon printer.
- Ensure that you have turned off the printer first.
- Press and afterwards, hold the ‘Resume button ” of the printer.
- While holding this button, simply hold down the” Power button”. Here you will see that the green led light will show up.
- Release the ‘Resume button’ and after that hit it twice. You will see that the light will squint.
- Discharge the Power button next deliberately.
- Press down the ‘Resume button for no less than four times and afterwards hit on ‘Power catch’ to affirm that the selected action is well working.
- Turn off the printer and after that turn it on again to finish the procedure.